Niles Real Estate
• Leaning Tower YMCA: Discover the state-of-the-art Leaning Tower YMCA, an unparalleled fitness facility that caters to the health and wellness needs of Niles residents. With cutting-edge equipment, expert trainers, and a variety of fitness programs, the YMCA offers an enriching experience for individuals and families alike.
• Golf Mill Shopping Center: Immerse yourself in the shopping haven that is the Golf Mill Shopping Center. This expansive mall features a diverse selection of stores and restaurants, providing a delightful shopping and dining experience. From well-known brands to local boutiques, there's something for everyone's taste and style.
• Niles Public Library: The Niles Public Library is a modern and dynamic institution, offering a vast range of resources and services to the community. Whether you're seeking a quiet place to read, access to digital resources, or engaging programs and events, the library is a hub of knowledge and connection.
Niles boasts numerous parks and recreational areas, contributing to its allure:
• Niles Skate Park: Thrill-seekers and action sports enthusiasts flock to the popular Niles Skate Park. Designed for skateboarders and BMX riders, this facility features ramps, rails, and other exciting features for an exhilarating experience on wheels.
• Niles Leaning Tower Park: A notable landmark, Niles Leaning Tower Park showcases a replica of the iconic Pisa Tower. This picturesque park is a favored spot for picnics, leisurely strolls, and outdoor events, offering a touch of whimsy and charm to the community.
As of 2020, Niles, Illinois, had a population of 29,803, according to the United States Census Bureau. The village exhibits a diverse demographic makeup:
• Racial Diversity: Niles embraces diversity, with a population composition of 65.5% White, 8.5% Asian, 8.5% African American, and 6.9% belonging to two or more races.
Niles offers a diverse range of housing options to cater to various preferences:
• Residential Diversity: In Niles, you'll find an array of single-family homes, condominiums, and apartments, ensuring there's something for every lifestyle and budget.
• Homeownership and Rent: With a 61.1% homeownership rate, many residents enjoy the benefits of owning their own homes. The median value of owner-occupied housing units stands at $263,700, while the median gross rent is $1,092.
With the expertise of Mark Latuszek, a trusted and experienced real estate agent, navigating the Niles real estate market becomes a seamless process. Whether you're searching for a condo, townhome, or house for sale in Niles, Chicago, Mark's personalized approach and deep knowledge of the area will ensure a successful and satisfying real estate journey. Discover the abundant opportunities that await in the thriving community of Niles, Illinois, and make it your new home.
Niles Listings Summary
Niles - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Niles: $411,600 / County Avg $571,400
Avg Taxes in Niles: $6,500 / County Avg $13,600
Avg Sq. Ft. in Niles: 1,734 / County Avg 1,949
Avg Price per/sqft in Niles:$237 / County Avg $293
Avg Walkscore in Niles: 69 / County Avg 71
Avg Year Built in Niles: 1964 / County Avg 1960
Avg Days on Website in Niles: 43 / County Avg 79